Free Website Accessibility Audit
Americans with Disabilities Act/ADA compliant website design and development is rapidly becoming a requirement for commercial and public entities. We Can Make Your Website ADA Compliant. Let’s get started with a free website accessibility audit. We can test your website to see if you are in compliance with ADA requirements, or where you need modifications.
Our first step in a website accessibility engagement is completing an ADA Accessibility audit and creating a road map of steps towards WCAG 2.1 Conformance. Our audits are much more than an automatic scan, one of our Accessibility Analysts will run your website through a comprehensive series of test we’ve developed to assess conformance to each of the WCAG guidelines.
WCAG 2.0 Website Audit – Process and Deliverables:
- Submit the form with your contact information and url of the website you’d like audited.
- We’ll complete our comprehensive audit process and test your website against each line of WCAG 2.0.
- We’ll send you a copy of our audit report, and schedule a time to discuss the results and the plan for upgrading.
What’s included in the audit report:
- Executive Summary of overall results
- Executive Report Card, providing at-a-glance conformance with A, AA, and AAA.
- Detailed report for developers for each guideline, including our test methodology and cause of failure.
- Access to our knowledge base for submitting questions to aid in upgrades.
Once your audit’s been completed, its time to figure out the best path for upgrading your website.
We make WordPress Accessible to as many people as possible by providing easy to use themes. Accessibility Ready in web design means creating web pages that everyone can use, SEO friendly, regardless of hardware, software, or any physical impairments.