A site map is a great way to increase the usability and accessibility of website. This is because a sitemap provides a complete overview of the logical structure of website and includes all of the major sections and links in serialized format.A sitemap is also a great way to address accessibility requirements of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0, success criteria 2.4.5).
- Why Should You know about the New Website Accessibility Lawsuits?
- Efforts of India to combat discrimination based on Disability
- Facts you Need to know about ADA and Web Accessibility
- What you require to know about updates to the section 508 accessibility standards?
- Make your Website Compliant to WCAG Standards
- Website ADA Standards- Everything that you must know
- Web Accesibility and Search Engine Optimization
- How to improve Accessibility on your WordPress Website?
- Is Your Website ADA Compliant, Should you Actually be Worried?
- How to make your Website more Accessible?
- 12 Tips for a more Accessible Website
- About Ananyoo
- Accessibility Statement
- Case Studies
- Disclaimer Policy
- My Account
- Refunds Policy
- Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Terms & Conditions