Redesign Accessability Officer website to modern and WCAG Compliant accessible website using Ananyoo theme.
Accessibility Officer website provides digital accessibility solutions. Customers can achieve ADA and WCAG compliance faster. They wanted to redesign their site with new looks and feel as well as to avoid intricate legal hassles; they wanted to make it fully ADA-compliant.
We have created a roadmap that helped around the entire redesign project so that clients could track the progress across different stages. This ensures that the project doesn’t overshoot the time and cost estimates. Website Migration Checklist we covered during the project lifecycle:
- Understands client target audience: To ensure that we understand the ecosystem of this industry. Knowing the background, behaviour, and demographics of the target group we are catering to.
- Centers their strategy around user experience: Plan a strategy to ensure a seamless user experience at the client’s website.
- Redesign the Brand Logo.
- Redesign the site’s new Layout in Figma and get it approved.
- Created a Staging site for development and kept the existing site live.
- Integrated the new layout with our Accessibility-ready Ananyoo theme.
- Updated content and digital assets.
- Crawl the existing site and Map’s URLs.
- Updated Meta Titles and meta descriptions.
- Audits on redesign site: Did a comprehensive Automated as well as Manual audit of the website around the existing content strategy and information architecture.
- Fixed any remaining accessibility issues based on Audit reports.
- Check mobile-friendliness and responsiveness.
- Ensure Google Analytics and Google Search Console are implemented.
- Monitor performance in Google Lighthouse.
- Submitted Sitemaps.
- Migrated Staging site to Live site.