Accessibility Consulting Services
The Ananyoo Accessibility Team provides accessibility expertise across the project to improve the accessibility of WordPress. The WordPress Accessibility Coding Standards state that “All new or updated code released in WordPress must conform with the WCAG 2.0 guidelines at level AA.”
Clients often come to us looking for a new website that is ADA-compliant, but not everyone is aware of exactly what it involves. When it comes to application development, it is important to know what the difference is between 508, ADA, and WCAG, and what level of compliance you’re interested in adhering to in order for the developers to best assist you with creating the perfect solution.
Our innovative two step process to accessibility compliance, ensures accessibility is done right, and enables faster adoption of new technologies to address your business goals and requirements. We work with you to ensure your products are usable by people with disabilities and meet the ADA, WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 standards.
Evaluate accessibility needs, determine priorities, and chart a path to your goals. These accessibility consulting services help to align the accessibility services to business strategy, assess the current state, define future road map and support in establishing a mature accessibility program with quantification business benefits.
Implement the necessary changes and achieve accessibility compliance. Following the detailed recommendations from step 1, these accessibility consulting services help transform an inaccessible product to one that is usable by all audience including people with disabilities.
Make your WordPress Website Compliant
Contact us today for an Assessment
WHO WE ARE?
We know it’s hard to find a knowledgeable WordPress expert when you need one, which is why we’ve set a mission to bring it here. We are a team of WordPress Experts with many years of experience in Website Accessibility, Corporate Website, Professional or Personal blog, ecommerce, Membership website, we can help you with them all. Our WordPress Coding standards help avoid common coding errors, improve the readability of code, and simplify modification. Following the standards means anyone will be able to understand a section of code and modify it, if needed, without regard to when it was written or by whom.
We take care of your WordPress Accessibility tasks, so you can focus on what you’re good at. Be it a custom WooCommerce shop or any other type of WordPress based solution – we have helped over 1,000 businesses like yours, With a spotless track record following WordPress Best Practices Coding Standards. WordPress is committed to meeting the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) at level AA for all new and updated code. We strictly followed their quick guide to common accessibility issues along with ADA / WCAG2.0 AA and Section 508 guidelines to base our Accessible WordPress themes.
OUR BEST PRACTICES INCLUDE
- Presenting a Clear & Consistent Navigation
- Designing User-friendly Navigation Patterns
- Designing Websites that operate in Predictable ways
- Designing Structured website layouts that are readable
- Testing for Color Blindness to get sufficient Contrast
- Testing for W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Implementing SEO Functionality in Website
- Implementing Local Business Data Type for Google
- Add Structured Data Types Support
- Implementing Dublin Core Meta Tags
- Improve Site Performance with Google Page Speed
- Adding Security & Firewall Plugin in Website
- Adding XML / Image / News / HTML Sitemap
- Validating from W3C HTML5, CSS3, AChecker, Wave, Color Contrast Analyzer
- Integrate Google Search Console, Analytics, Bing, Yandex
- Cross Browser Checking with Different OS
- Mobile Responsive Checking
- Integrate Facebook Open Graph, Twitter Card, Google Knowledge Graph
- Indicate paginated content to Google
- Proper implementation of Code Standards and Usage
We make WordPress Accessible to as many people as possible by providing easy to use themes. Accessibility Ready in web design means creating web pages that everyone can use, SEO friendly, regardless of hardware, software, or any physical impairment.