What are we doing?
To help us make the Ananyoo.com website a positive place for everyone, we have created this accessibility statement as a declaration of our commitment to website accessibility following Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 as an accessibility standard. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities and user-friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Ananyoo.com website.
How are we doing?
Ananyoo.com is committed to making this website as accessible as possible to everyone, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments. We’re constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users.
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development phase, we endeavour to follow WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining colour/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard-accessible navigation
- Providing skip-to-content links at the top of the page
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of ARIA attributes
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, the Ananyoo.com site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that the site should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
Let us know what you think.
If you enjoyed using the Ananyoo.com website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you. Please call us on (+91) 9831076758 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.