Redesign CurbcutOS website to modern and WCAG Compliant accessible website using Ananyoo Webflow theme.
curbcutOS team possesses over 20 years of combined experience in Digital Accessibility and the Industries they serve to deliver a memorable experience. For one of the founders, whose siblings live with disabilities, that startling scenario is a reality and what gave rise to a company known as Nebula Media Group to what is now known as curbcutOS several things never changed and ensuring that the letter “A” for Accessibility is added to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I).
They wanted to redesign their site with new looks and feel as well as to avoid intricate legal hassles; they wanted to make it fully ADA-compliant. We have created a roadmap that helped around the entire redesign project so that clients could track the progress across different stages. This ensures that the project doesn’t overshoot the time and cost estimates. Website Development Checklist we covered during the project lifecycle:
- Understands client target audience: To ensure that we understand the ecosystem of this industry. Knowing the background, behaviour, and demographics of the target group we are catering to.
- Centers their strategy around user experience: Plan a strategy to ensure a seamless user experience at the client’s website.
- Redesign the Brand Logo.
- Redesign the site’s new Layout in Figma and get it approved.
- Created a Staging site in Webflow for development.
- Integrated the new layout with our Accessibility-ready Ananyoo theme.
- Updated content and digital assets.
- Crawl the existing site and Map’s URLs.
- Updated Meta Titles, Meta descriptions.
- Audits on redesign site: Did a comprehensive Automated as well as Manual audit of the website around the existing content strategy and information architecture.
- Fixed any remaining accessibility issues based on Audit reports.
- Check mobile-friendliness and responsiveness.
- Monitor performance in Google Lighthouse.
- Migrated Staging site to Live site.