Web Accessibility Remediation for Northeastern University website to make it conforms with the WCAG technical standards and comply with the ADA.
Northeastern University is a private research university with its main campus in Boston, Massachusetts. Established in 1898, it was founded by the Boston Young Men’s Christian Association. They wanted to fix accessibility issues in their WordPress website to avoid intricate legal hassles; they wanted to make it fully conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) technical standards and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Accessibility Consulting.
- Full Manual Audit and one Automated Audit using Deque AXE.
- Accessibility Issues Remediation.
- Audit Retest / Verification.
- Check Mobile-friendliness and Responsiveness.
- Accessibility Statement & Policies.