The Black Art Depot
Web Accessibility Remediation for The Black Art Depot Shopify website to make it conforms with the WCAG technical standards and comply with the ADA.
The Black Art Depot was founded in 2004 in Atlanta, GA by Kani Saburi Ayubu. They believe that art can be used as a tool to turn houses into homes, to motivate and inspire lost souls, and to bring happiness into the hearts of others. It’s a one stop source for African-American Art Prints, Posters and Gifts by famous, emerging African-American and other ethnic artists. They wanted to fix accessibility issues in their Shopify website to avoid intricate legal hassles; they wanted to make it fully conform with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) technical standards and comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Accessibility Consulting.
- Automated Audit using WebAIM Wave, Powermapper SortSite and Google Lighthouse.
- Accessibility Issues Remediation.
- Audit Retest / Verification.
- Check Mobile-friendliness and Responsiveness.
- Accessibility Statement & Policies.